2007 .sldmat compatible with 2008 ?

I upgraded from 2007 to 2008 sp1.1 recently. I have over the years created a custom sldmat file for materials that my company uses.
If I open an existing 2007 part that uses our custom material everything is fine. If I try to edit the material in 2008 and use our custom materials data base I now get:
"Incompatible Material Database. Probably this database may be of Higher version and not compatible with present version.
0xc00ce201 : Error parsing '0' as hexBinary datatype. The attribute 'RGB" with value '0' failed to parse."
Does anyone have any suggestions?

Well, my first suggestion is to call your VAR. This may be a real bug.
Matt Lorono http://sw.fcsuper.com http://www.fcsuper.com/swblog
Yes, this is a bug. It is scheduled to be fixed in SP 3.0. There is discussion about this issue on the SolidWorks Forum
https://forum.solidworks.com/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=8&threadid 03&highlight_key=y
Cheers,
Anna Wood

I finally found the work around in the SolidWorks Knowledge base. Basically I had to edit the sldmat file using notepad and assigning a RGB value everywhere it said '0'
Thanks