Circular Patterns, 2007/2008

I have been experiencing a problem with circular patterns: I make the feature, I pick and axis, and number of instances, it shows a priview, makes the pattern in the tree, but the pattern doesn't appear in the model itself. I though it might be a graphics issue, but the part(s) is simple, and I'm running a Xeon 2.66GHz, with 2 GB ram and 256 MB graphics. It dosen't seem to make a difference if the feature is a closed sketch or a thin feature.

Any clues?

Reply to
gaelic.rover

Give us some more information.

  1. Is this a multi-body part?
  2. Is this an assembly?
  3. Does What's wrong give any information?
  4. Right after you create the feature what is the name of the last body in the Solids Folder?

TOP

Reply to
TOP
  1. Is this a multi-body part? NO
  2. Is this an assembly? NO
  3. Does What's wrong give any information? NO
  4. Right after you create the feature what is the name of the last body in the Solids Folder? I'm not sure what you're referring to.

Reply to
gaelic.rover

Up top of the feature tree there is a solids folder. Right after you create the feature you want to pattern what is the name of the last solid body created?

TOP

Reply to
TOP