Hidden parts in the feature tree

2004 SP 4.1

If I hide a part that has its features expanded I cannot collapse it untill I unhide it, is this a bug or a 'feature'?

Reply to
Phil Evans

I'm a bit confused as what I see is that once hidden, the part is represented by only a single line, therefore collapsed. If I then RMB and Show, it comes back on collapsed.

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany

Hide it uncollapsed first

Reply to
Phil Evans

Sorry, I didn't make that clear. I expanded it, then hid it.

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany

Ctrl Alt Delete shutdown Solidworks, restart and all is well, I had forgotten about this trick!

Reply to
Phil Evans