How do you Mirror All?

Using SWx 2003 Education Edition...

I see under "What's New" that Mirror All was removed from the menu since the Mirror Property Manager now includes all options.

I've been working on half of a symmetrical part and wanted to mirror it. I can not find any "Mirror All" option on the Mirror PM. The only way I could see to do it was to select each feature, one by one. This created a mirrored feature called "Mirror1".

But I'm looking at a SWx 2003 model that has a feature called "Mirror All1".

How did they do that???

Reply to
D Byrnes

Select Insert -> Pattern/Mirror -> Mirror. Select the mirror plane. Activate "Bodies to mirror" selection box. Select the body to be mirrored. Click OK to finish.

Hope this helps!

-h-

Reply to
Heikki Leivo