Problems after using SWX Explorer

Hello all,
If I use SWX Explorer, close it, then open a file without restarting SWX, all of the keyboard short-cuts, (stock and custom), are gone. As well as a
good portion of the icons. Everything works from the pull down menus though. Any thoughts?
--
Jake Hamilton
Doulos Enterprises, Inc.

SWX,

Well, I think you might well ask Bill Gates about his famous Registry.
Several time this has happened to me over the years and I can't say why.
I gave up and reinstalled a couple times, because I thought it was easier than anything else.
There are some Registry items that can be deleted to let SolidWorks rewrite defaults, but I don't know enough to recommend how to do this.
Boi

This would explain the keyboard shortcuts not working, but why would the menu bar buttons gray out?
said:

SWX,
though.
Jake:
No thoughts, but I'm guessing that you're using SWExplorer within SWX.
I never do this. Don't know why, it just don't seem right. If you have problems, I'd suggest running it outside SWX and see if that fixes your issues.
Todd