Part number generator

Everyone,

I am looking for an add on product to SW and ACAD or maybe just a standalone product that will generate part numbers. I want to be able to put in some parameters and have it kick out the next available number. Have any of you ran into a good program to do this.

Josh

Reply to
JMongan

How about Excel or even Access if you don't have a PDM system?

Keith

Reply to
Keith Streich

You could very easily do this with Access or even a text file and some VB code. I have done a couple similar things for other clients. If you are interested, email me directly.

Evan

Reply to
Evan T. Basalik

Not for Acad, but anyway...www.markkulehtola.net/swit.html