How many here have gotten quotes for parts online using sldprt / slddrw files?

We've just launched a new site, RFQBoard.com. The system was set up to facilitate a more effective quoting process for engineering and manufacturing-type jobs.

Our current focus is finding prospective buyers and suppliers around the country who are in need of a free, alternative online community to link up with one another based on real-time needs and capacities. We also are looking for feedback from you, regarding ways that this system can better serve the US manufacturing and engineering communities. Drop by and let us know what you think, and what Solidworks related features and job categories you'd like to see added in the future.

Reply to
gm

We keep SW files in house where they belong. Vendors get IGES/ parasolid/STEP for 3D and PDF for 2D.

Reply to
That70sTick