Hypershot - lack of decals

For those of you that have used Hypershot and also have familiarity with PhotoWorks can you please answer the following question:

Are you successful using Hypershot for your production work, given the inability to bring decals over from your SolidWorks model?

Thank you, in advance, for your response

Mark

Reply to
mbiasotti

greetings from down under Mr Biasotti,

what a curious question to ask...

I am trying to decide if you just want to tell us PW is a better solution or you want to know why people like Hypershot and therefore possibly what could be changed/augmented in PW...(?)

seems to me many renders dont have a need for decals...and some do..

I would say most people using it are looking for max simplicity so they are not so worried...

Although PW has come a long and the 'Appearances' consolidation/integration is too it possibly still seems daunting to people who are not render artistes but hey its nothing like the process I go through to use Indigo -

you guys ever looked at it?

hey just putting my own plug in for a young New Zealander with talent ;o)

cheers Neil

Reply to
neil

BTW Mark in reading through the whats new for 09 I see in my crystal ball some opportunities for some nice demo/tutorials from you for surfacing people again this release... be looking out for those.. please dont let marketing put makeup on you - we like it down home out here ;o)

Reply to
neil