new SP scheme

I just noticed SW has changed their service pack scheme. Now you download whatever you happen to be running, Basic SW, office, office pro, etc. I "assume" this is to reduce file size for those who don't have all the bells an whistles.

I got a question, what if your running Basic SW with one or two addons, like photoworks, and not one of the bundles ???

Does Photoworks get updated if you apply the basic SP ??? If not, will it allow you to run a SP for a bundle that contains Photoworks with out F%*#ing up your system, or giving you an error ??

I got a feeling I'm not going to like the answer, but does anyone know ??

Regards

Mark

Reply to
MM