IGES TYPE 142 QUERY

Hi,

Say, I have a rational b spline curve(type 126) with form type = 0(form of curve must be determined from the rational b spline parameters).

This curve is refered in index(3) of the parameter data of type 142 ie pointer to the directory entry of the entity that contains the definition of the curve B in the parametric space (u,v) of the surface S.

So I wonder what should I defined in CPTR(index no.4 in paramter data) in type 142(curve on a parametric entity), ie pointer to the directory entry of the curve C?

Thank you.

jeff

Reply to
jeff_zhang446

Jeff,

Are you trying to map IGES entities ???

Hey Cliff !!! A golden opertunity for an on-topic (non political) response !

Mark

Reply to
MM