mating problem with 2006

Has anyone run into the problem where you can't pull in pems form the toolbox and have it automate. It always puts the hardware on the other side of the material, tab key doesn't help. No one run into this?????

Reply to
Marty

I had the same problem early with 2005 (SP0). It just went away after a couple SPs. I use this feature a lot, and if it's not working in 2006, yet another reason to wait.

Reply to
mfshadow