Industrial Machine Model Posted

Updated the free downloads page with 'Granulator' . A large industrial machine that's great for dressing (or down) your industrial scenes. Enjoy! Ed

Reply to
baument

Appreciate the thought, but 3DS files are pretty useless to most of us

Mark

Reply to
Mark Mossberg

My apologies, thought soldiworks could open .3ds files native.

Reply to
baument

I had the impression that SWX 2007 can open 3DS files (what's new p129), or do I misunderstand this.

K> My apologies, thought soldiworks could open .3ds files native.

Reply to
JJ

There are many ways to get 3DS data into SW.

The problem is that polymesh data is usless in SW, in just about every way imaginable.

Mark

Reply to
MM