Interactive 3D

Can anyone tell me how I can go about imbedding a Solidworks model
onto a web page so that it is interactive (can rotate/zoom etc)
similar to that of 3d Content Central?
Any help appreciated.
Reply to
will
There are probably other soulutions too, but if You have SolidWorks Professional or Premium, You can use the SW "3D Instant Website". This is an addin for SW
// Krister
Reply to
Krister_L
eDrawings (save as html)
br Markku
Reply to
Markku Lehtola
you can use 3D Content Central like embedding a youtube video.
matt