Newbie Question: 3D Condiment Central

In 2007 how do you turn it off? It seems to be hosing our limited bandwidth.

Reply to
TOP

How is it hosing your bandwidth?

On my computer 3D Content Central appears in the Design Library, but it is dormant unless I go and look for a component on 3DCC.

As far as I can tell there is no easily accessed switch to turn it off in the Design Library.

Regards,

Anna Wood

T> In 2007 how do you turn it off? It seems to be hosing our limited > bandwidth.

Reply to
Anna Wood

Anna,

How did you determine it was dormant? We seem to be seeing connections made when SW fires up that may be from this source.

Reply to
TOP

There is a SPR out for this right now there is no way other than pulling your network cable from the back of your machine.

SPR344681: There should be a supported way to stop SolidWorks trying to connect to the internet at start-up.

Dennis

Reply to
cadman800