FrankW

You're right Bo.

Tom

Reply to
brewertr

And it's easy to do.

Reply to
John R. Carroll

I agree I started a new job using 2008 on XP. I have to say I don't like it at all. It's slow crashes, & is full of glitches, mainly graphics. I went back to 2007 to do some work for a friend & that when I noticed how simple 2007 seems compared with 2008. I didn't need the extra features in 2008 until they were there, so I could have done the same job in 2007. Why change, just to get a glitzy interface thats too hungry for it's own good.

Le

Bo wrote:

Reply to
lezorton

I am still continuing to see problems in very basic functionality.

Today's issue was a problem with extrude in which it refused to extrude in the second direction no matter what I did. I am finding that extrude seems to remember wrong information no matter how many times you clear the dialog boxes. Only deleting the extruded feature and recreating it will solve the bad memory problem.

As I sometimes do, I turned this in to the VAR, but if past experience is any guide there will be no helpful response from doing this any time soon.

TOP

Reply to
TOP