Optimize & animate with COSMOSXpress

When you use the Optimize feature and then play the animation, it does something to the dims that make them stay visible. I see that a RMB on a dim then has a Hide option, but a part that has not been through the process does not have a Show option.

What is it that the process does, and is there a way to turn them all off at the same time? I tried Ctrl-selecting all and then RMB Hide, but it only did the last one. I don't remember SW doing something that adds a menu item on the fly like this.

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany