Part Folders in Assemblies

Why doesn't a part folder in an assembly have an option to "Hide" in the RMB context menu? They have suppress but no hide. I have to always expand or populate the folder and then select all the parts, then RMB to the context menu and then select "Hide".

Are folders a different kind of animal in the feature manager and can't handle a command like hide?

Richard

Reply to
Richard Charney

True, there's no "Hide" on the RMB menu, but you can highlight the folder and then click the "Hide/Show Component" tool....

Reply to
Steve Rauenbuehler

Cool! I never knew that you could do that. It would still be nice if it was on the RMB menu, but this is almost as good.

Thanks, Richard

Reply to
Richard Charney