Is there a way to disable solidworks addins from crashing?

I have a solidworks addin installed, my server is down and I can't get into solidworks before it tries to install the addins, therefore it crashes. Does anyone have experiance with this problem and a solution?

Reply to
Peter

Start>Run>RegEdit

HKCU>Software>SolidWorks>Addins

You can delete all the keys in this location and then SolidWorks will start with no addins on. You could alternatively set them all to 0 then you won't delete something in-advertently.

Corey

Peter wrote:

Reply to
CS