ISO/DI view dims - orientation & appearance

Hey all, We're converting our ACAD schematic style piping drawings to SW using models built with SW Routing. In the ACAD dwgs, the text, arrows, dims
are 'tilted' into the plane indicated by the leader lines. In SW, these items are 'flat' on the paper, not related to the plane on which the leader line falls. However, the angle dim arrows do appear 'tilted'. Also, is there any way to control the direction of the leader lines (vertical vs horizontal) when only two points are picked? If I pick a line & point, the leader lines follow the line. I've thought of putting some of this into sketches, to maintain the 'tilted' planar appearance. But, I'd prefer to keep it in the drawing. Thanks in advance!
OK..I found the 'Change plane' option, it helps with the leader lines, but the text is still flat & perpendicular to the line.....