kill file question

OK, so I know how to kill file JB.... Does anybody know of a way to
automagically plonk the entire thread that he posts to?
Too many people are feeding the trolls lately; the signal to noise ratio is
really going to hell
Reply to
Michael
You could kill file anything with VX in the message. Ditto for hybrid modeler.
Michael wrote:
Reply to
P.
unfortunately, outlook express isn't that smart--it'll only filter on words in the subject, not the message
might be time to invest in a better newsreader
Reply to
Michael
How do you "kill file"? Does it work when looking at google groups on the web? Do I need to be using a newsreader to do this? Thanks, Brian
Reply to
Brian
In OE, you open the message and go to Message/Block Sender. I don't think you can do it online in Google because you don't have unique settings, but then I don't really know because I rarely read there.
If you want to converse in real time, you need to connect through a news server. This one I use (news.excelonline.com) has been good to me.
WT
Reply to
Wayne Tiffany
Don't forget Cliff and the Black Nightshade or Black Asshole or whatever he's calling himself these days.
Malcontent Southern California's Four Seasons: Earthquake, Mudslide, Brushfire, and Riot
Reply to
Malcontent