Layers in 3d mode

Is there a layering function in 3d space mode?

We are progressing to minimum dimensioned drawings, ie the spacemodel is master for machining. and inspection. I would like to indicate holes on the machined fittings as points on the surface with a vector line, this will then provide the NC data for the holes. I would then like to save the model with only the solid and the hole data visible. Is this possible? Sketches can only be swithed on or off, and this applies to ALL sketches not select ones.

Any suggestions?

Reply to
Phil Evans

You might try, import-model items, then select only the buttons for hole locations/sizes.

Reply to
Brian

There is no layering in the model. Tolerancing can be done with colors. This is data that will survive translation. You just need either a control drawing or a pre-arranged color scheme for tolerances. You could also use special colors for threads, knurls, etc.

Reply to
matt

Have you looked at annotation views?

Phil Evans wrote: