Major Enhancements 2008

Would somone be good enough to list the major ehancements in 2008 other than the UI? I will be moving to it shortly (do not have it right now). Can someone give me a short list? Thank you Much

Reply to
billyb

(Short list)

Selective open - being able to load only some of the components of an assy and yet they still behave per any mates.

FT filtering - type in "bolt" and the tree reduces to showing you only those items that have whatever you typed. You can also filter by type.

Virtual components in the BOM - grease, paint, Loctite, etc

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany

kenneth

Here is a link to the "What's New" pdf for SolidWorks 2008:

Cheers,

Anna Wood

Reply to
Anna Wood

I WANT TO THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR GIVING ME THE LINK TO THE "WHATS NEW" PDF FOR SW 2008. I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR HELP. HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Reply to
billyb