mass properties way of

When I open a mechanical desktop model in sw2006 the model looks perfect but when i check the mass properties they are way to large.
I can't find any way to check the scale that the models are opening at. I need to be able to confirm the surface areas of several models made in mdt6 any help would be a godsend Dick
Dear Dick,
Can you pls exlain the process by which you are importing the files, may be check units at the time of importing/opening the files, what i mean is there might b chance that MDT files are in MM and SW is opening them in INCHES.
Regards
Deepak