List of mass properties

Does anyone have a macro that lists the mass of each component in an assembly? If SWX has this function built-in, then they've hidden it well away.
TIA John H
For each component that you need the mass of, add a custom property in each file linked to the mass of the component. Add a column to a BOM showing this custom property. There are several tools around for free that can add custom properties to multiple files, especially if they don't need to be configuration specific. The only one I can remember off the top of my head was produced by Tri-Mech, one of the larger VARs. You can search this group for others as well.
Thanks for the suggestion, but it's a PITA to have to add a load of custom properties, make a drawing, place a view (of a large assembly), make a BOM and customise it to show the "mass" column.
I feel an enhancement request coming on......
John H
John,
I have a quick macro that will show all componets mass properties in lbs. Just send me an email and I will send it to you.
Jeff