Material specs

Hello All Anyone know where I can find info on Aluminum sheet metal 5052 alloy or H32 ?????? Or did someone already create a material for
aluminum sheet metal? Also what material would be used for FR4 type circuit board? Thanks in advance
http://asm.matweb.com/search/SpecificMaterial.asp?bassnum=MA5022 for 5052-H32. We use it for instrumentation chassis sheet metalwork.
FR4 is the epoxy used in a laminated pcb (eg GR10 /FR4) http://www.americanepoxy.com/material.htm and http://www.ilfa.de/en/cad_and_cam_specifications/multilayer_syntax_for_construction_types.pdf . Some of those out there that spend their time doing PCB layout work might be able to give a more in-depth answer (I'm busy avoiding learning this particular trade...)