Material specs

Hello All Anyone know where I can find info on Aluminum sheet metal 5052 alloy or H32 ?????? Or did someone already create a material for aluminum sheet metal? Also what material would be used for FR4 type circuit board? Thanks in advance

Reply to
FrankW

for

5052-H32. We use it for instrumentation chassis sheet metalwork.

FR4 is the epoxy used in a laminated pcb (eg GR10 /FR4)

and
of those out there that spend their time doing PCB layout work might be able to give a more in-depth answer (I'm busy avoiding learning this particular trade...)

Reply to
Chris