Misplaced Shadow in Graphic Area

I'm relatively new to SW so please bear with my simpleton question.

The shadow in my graphic area is not underneth my model and parrell to the top plane. It is displayed behind the model and parrell to the front plane.

How can I reset this?

Thanks

Reply to
idprieto

spellcheck: parrell should be parallel underneth should be underneath

just for clarification...

Reply to
idprieto

Change view to isometric. Turn off shadow, then turn it back on. Also, turn on your spell checker.

Reply to
JKimmel

Just like the on-line user's guide saids to do it.... Hate when that happens. Thanks JKimmel

Reply to
idprieto

I am very disturbed by this comment. I have perfect grammar, punctuation, and spelling. I can't stand when people can't spell. Yet, I don't feel the need to 'swell up' behind a keyboard and tell others to turn on a spell checker. I, personally, can't stand when people use a spell checker. We get things like: 'collage', in place of college (thanks, Brad!) 'there', 'their', and the contraction of 'they are' . How many of the 'spell check' junkies use LOOSE instead of LOSE?

Of course, there will be someone with greater capacity for the english language and will go through what I typed and find errors. Oh well. I have consumed quite a bit of alcohol and I really don't care at this point.

Arlan p.s. one more lager and I might learn to like ya

Reply to
Arlan.Murphy

How exactly does poor spelling affect your legs?

Sounds like you're swelling up to me. :-)

Yep!

John H

Reply to
John H

I definitely was for sure! A little too much to drink... :~)>

arlan

Reply to
Arlan.Murphy