Modelling a chair seat

How would I go about this?

I have done the frameworks just need the seat and back (2 parts)

Reply to
J Parr

Hi L Parr,

Make a "swoopy" thing exit the sketch. Call it Swoopy thing-1. Highlight the Swoopy thing-1 and on the reference geometry toolbar click Plane and then the endpoint of the swoopy thing. Next, on that plane make Swoopy thing-2. It really doesn't mater what it looks like apearenty because you gave us no parameters. Now sweep Swoopy thing-2 along Swoopy thing-1.

That's it, Your done! Muggs

Reply to
Muggs

This is a very open question, a lot more detail from you is required.

John Layne

John Layne

How would I go about this?

I have done the frameworks just need the seat and back (2 parts)

Reply to
J Parr

Reply to
jmather

hi I Parr if you e-mail me a sketch I see if I can help

Reply to
Adrian Brooks