moderate or dissolve this NG ??

Definately an OCD trance isn't it?

And look! Jonnie can't give himself five google stars, but his two imaginary buddies can. So, Jonnie gets two votes for five google stars, from his imaginary buddies, and others get three google stars from Jon, and his two imaginary buddies.

How sad is it to watch?

OCD trance.

Reply to
Half-nutz

"bill allemann" a écrit dans le message de news: ZQa6l.15797$ snipped-for-privacy@nlpi067.nbdc.sbc.com...

Filter for those who can. I have been away for 15 days or so, and on opening OE, the message count on C.C.SW was 187, only 65 were loaded thanks to my plonk file. ...And I am not filtering out all the people that respond to JB. JM

Reply to
Jean Marc

I've lurked in this NG for over a year and half now - in the beginning it was pretty useful. Now unfortunatley I seldom if ever log on. There is simply too much JB and spam to waste my time reading here any longer. After

15 days vacation I see only 33 worthwhile posts out of nearly 200 in OE. Thank goodness for my plonk filter. No, sadly I have to say its time to let his NG go the way of the dinosaurs.
Reply to
rp