Motions for a Cylindre Cam

Do anyone in this fine group have a model of a cylindre cam, and can you please make a animationn with it for me please? We need to see the attachments for motion that we can add and there is no referense books on the subject here in this area.Thank you very much. Marcos

Reply to
Marcos

Sorry, I don't have the know-how just yet to make an animation of the cam for you, but I have done what I think is the next best thing. I have made two small video sequences of an actual barrel cam in action for you, with my digital camera , and I have posted them on my website for you. It shows the cam (fabricated) clearly and it's connection to the linkage and it's action. I also have a model for the fabricated cam if you have the need, e-mail me, and I will send it to you. Here is the link...

Good luck,

G. De Angelis De Angelis Tool Valhalla Grafix

Marcos wrote:

Reply to
G. De Angelis

jmather

I have compressed a few files and put them into a directory called cams.zip on my Web Site for you. Included is the Solidworks model for the fabricated barrel cam. Here is the link...www.deangelistool.com/help/cams.zip

Good luck, G. De Angelis De Angelis Tool Valhalla Grafix

snipped-for-privacy@pct.edu wrote:

G. De Angelis