Mushyworks 2004 crash!

I have just had my first crash with 2004!, but wait, before you see this as another whinge, I am actually praising 2004 for rescuing my assembly! All of the assembly was rescued with no need for me to reconstruct it! I have also worked out how to draw sheet metal so that it meets with approval from our sheet metal workers! My only gripe is that the dimensions on the drawing views, measure from the bend lines and not from the edge of the material!! Euromac holes punching machines measure from one datum point, not the bend lines.

Anyway have a great Xmas or Happy Holidays to our American cousins!! :-)

Reply to
pete