Need a demo of a barel cam or roller feed

Is there a machinery designer in this group that is an expert on the design and use of a barel cam, and also of a roller feed. It would be great if I could see how the linkage is hooked up to the cam and machinery. We received quotes on air feeding equipment that was almost like telephone numbers and we need an alternate road to travel.We are in need of some equipment to feed long lengths of extruded round, small diameter plastic type material in order to cut it into short lengths with a tolerance of .005". Cheers, Mike

Reply to
plasticmoldedproducts