SW 2007 interestingness

Hello All,

Maybe I'm a little late, but I haven't seen this metioned anywhere. If your using the Thumbwheel you can drag the curser off the screen and it will reapear on the other side, very much like Rhino.

Muggs

Reply to
Muggs

If you talking about the new graphical thumb wheels which have replaced the sliders, yes, they have done this since the beta's and sometimes I would loose my cursor. The PR and SP0 seem to solve the lost cursor but I personally don't care for the cursor taking a journey off the graphic area it starts in and move across the workspace and off the screen and around to the otheside. Ah, I guess this is professional software following some GUI!?!?

Can we all say next sp or next release?

Thank you sir may I have another,....

..

Reply to