OT: Caligari goobled up

That is,.. Gobbled up! (damn, I hit a combo of keys and it sent!?!? btw and,.. I can not delete my own message via google??)

More like,.. M$oft at it again,.. copying/competing with Google,.. SketchUp. M$oft proves once again they have no imagination of their own,.. consume or crush ideas to maintain dominance.

hence... Goobled up is came out... kinda of - sort of... correct? 8^)

.. it's just sad seeing something like this happen.

Reply to
zxys

I have to agree with those sentiments another company disappears under the strategic me too steamroller... its like Virtual Earth is just sooo important anyway.. personally I always found truespace to have an odd and unattractive interface..perhaps Solidworks should have bought it ;o) .. but they were innovative.. I suppose it will end up with office style ribbons.. Dassault are involved in this virtual stuff as well - a silly distraction in my opinion Egos in board rooms playing snakes and ladders and doing nothing actually useful..

Reply to
neil