OT: Jon Banquers on CAD/CAM

Jon receiving UG/NX demo disk

Jon Banquer, exploring new technology

Jon Banquer, CAD/CAM self portrait!

Jon Banquer, education, no thanks, he rather figure it out himself

Jon & his father go shopping for new CAD/CAM program

brewertr

HAHA! You forgot Jon trying to select chains in Mastercam, without ever learning about the plane mask function:

Joe788

Curious....

Are you on the payroll at Siemens?

Reply to
Steve

Gives an entirely new meaning to the phrase "Swingin'est Dick on the Block" doesn't it. LOL Where on earth do you come up with this stuff Tom? Never mind..... Jesus

Reply to
John R. Carroll

They'd probably *pay* to have him shut his trap. (or just FORCE him to)

Like HSMWorks did!

"Who I'm working with to deliver what truly will be the next generation of CAM:

" -Jon Banquer-

"I understand why your shop did not go with HSMWorks. We have a lot of work to do." -Jon Banquer-

"Jon is not affiliated with HSMWorks ApS in any way and that we cannot control what people are writing on the web. Anybody can get evaluation licenses of HSMWorks and test it themselves. I hope this clarifies any doubt." - HSMWorks ApS -

Reply to
Joe788

Tattoo's from my eldest Niece & Nephew, monkey from brother-in-law & quick search youtube.

Tom

Reply to
brewertr

plonk