Parasolids

Can anyone get the following Parasoilds (x_t) file to display? Thanks, Ike

File name: test6.zip Description: test6.x_t Download:

Size: 0.8MB

Reply to
Ike

I can open it in both 2006 and 2007. Its an assembly with one part. The part has no data in it (no sketches, no bodies, no nuthin') Ed

Reply to
Edward T Eaton

You don't want what's in it; 1848 three sided planar regions roughly in the shape of a hydraulic cylinder. If I couldn't get an analytic or NURBS surfaced b-rep of the critter I'd try for a drawing and model it myself.

File name: test6.zip Description: test6.x_t Download:

Size: 0.8MB

Reply to
Scat in the Hat