Part display

I accidently did something in an assembly and now one of my parts is transparent and I can't select it. How can I get is to show as solid again. Thanks

Rudy

Reply to
Rudy

Hold down your shift or ctrl key then select your part.

Cheers,

Anna

Reply to
Anna Wood

Then in the pop-up context sensitive toolbar select the icon with the glasses that looks a bit transparent. Top row, fourth icon from the left. This is assuming you are using SW2008 or SW2009.

Cheers,

Anna

Reply to
Anna Wood