photoworks floor

Why is it never at the bottom of whatever you want to render??? Who wants products floating in mid air??????

Stupid.

Reply to
Lee Bazalgette - Factory

Agreed: In your Room settings in your editor one important modification is to Align with XZ plane (or other as appropriate) and set Floor Offset to 0mm . This snaps the ground plane of the scene to the model bottom. No more floating ghost models.

For a little bit more info on rendering:

parel

yeah, I have that set but till the floor seems to be wheever it wants - does the 'automatically resize' button make any difference?

Reply to
Lee Bazalgette - Factory

I would uncheck the auto resize option. It will help but is not a complete solution.

Reply to
Rock Guy

It's been a total fubar for years!

Reply to