Photoworks texture

I need to render a product with a textured paint finish that I can only describe as "orange peel". Does anyone have any suggestions, there are loads of plastic textures in SW2007 but I can get anything close at the moment.

Reply to
Chris Newman

For your orange-peel surface finish, you can always start a custom material and select the surface finish 'from file'. If you can't find a good one online, you can make one pretty quickly from a photo using your image editing software (like photoShop). Remember, its greyscale, with the lighter stuff indicating raised areas and darker stuff indicating depth. Ed

Reply to
ed1701