Pirated SW2007 and 2008 FOR SALE with crack and codes

Jon Capriola at 4374 s Lockwood Ridge Rd

Sarasota Florida 34231

Email: snipped-for-privacy@MakingIdeasAReality.com Cell: 941-587-2111 Fax: 941-894-6474 Web:

Jon Capriola has much pirated cad software forsale majics, Solidworks 2007 and 2008 with cracks and generatrors

His prices are a little high because sometimes what he mails out doesn't work, and is money wasted.

Mr Capriola will be glad to talk to you, call or email for all your pirated software needs he will be glad you did.

Reply to
jonc

I'm sure the local FBI office would love to hear about it, they love cheap software..

Sarasota Resident Agency Serving DeSoto, Hardee, Manatee & Sarasota Counties Federal Bureau of Investigation

930 Second Street, Suite 930E Sarasota, FL 32751 Phone: (941) 955-3325
Reply to
tnik

So much for honor among thieves, you paid for pirated software and now your mad because it doesn't work.

Reply to
brewertr

"I saw it on the internet" translated into ninety three different languages means: Bullshit until proven true.

Reply to
other mid range fat girl