PMP problem.

Hi,All: I finished a addin with sw2006API, enter solidworks, I create a cube, then, enter menu "Simple PMP",I can find "PMP" to show , if I select a edge,in selectbox control box,I find a selected object, my problem is : how do I get edge object coordinate information that be selected,for example: begin point,end point. please give me some code or hint, I think that all object to be selected may into a collection, or a ref object,but there is nothing in API, thanks a lot.

Reply to
scienceij

I think I need a translator after that one. But I could not find Broken English -> English on the Google translation page!

But to begin to answer the question I think, you have to access the selection manager object to get the edge, and then access the edge object to get the location information for the start and end points. These are the two you will need once you get the edge object.

Edge::GetStartVertex Edge::GetEndVertex

JP

Reply to
Jeff