Printing of BOM

Hello All,
Is there a way to copy the BOM and print it by itself???
Seems like it should be pretty straight foward, but...
Muggs
Reply to
Muggs
single pick on it, FILE, SAVE AS and depending on what type of BOM you have, save it as an excel workbook file or a CSV file that you can then open up in Excel
Muggs wrote:
Crap! I can't belive it was that easy and I missed it.
Thanks J!
Muggs
Reply to
Muggs