Problems with audio using Roxio DVD builder....

Need help concerning Roxio program which I use to create DVD audio slideshows.... Audio works fine after it is burned on my computer however when I put in in some DVD players the audio is "choppy" and the disk has difficulty reading.... Am I using the wrong brand of disk or burning incorrectly???

Reply to
Licorice1cat

[...]

There are a whole raft of different DVD formats. Each player works with particular formats. Disks work with particular formats. Writers work with particular formats. So it is a bit tricky to get everyone on the same page. You need to make sure that the writer, disk, and player are all using the same format. Having said that, it could also be that you've got a bad batch of disks or are having some kind of problem in the burning as well.

Jerry Steiger