Override dimension on Drag/Move dos not work

Override dimension on Drag/Move dos not work, in sw 2006 what is wrong, it used to work fine in version 2005

Reply to
Ian

Are you sure that your default didn't get reset? Tools/Options/System Options/Sketch/"Override dimensions on Drag/Move" should be checked.

Jerry Steiger

Yes it is, I can see it stretching, but when I let go of the mouse it goes back to its original position

Reply to
Ian