Property transfer macro

Hi all,

those anyone has a macro that would transfer custom properties from a certain config to the common custom properties? I am not a programmer and I have a lot of file to modify?

Thanks.

DB

Reply to
Dominic Brunelle

It's been a while since I looked at my own program! However, I know this one lets you choose target configurations for copying.

Reply to
That70sTick

2 programs I can't live without. 1/ Custom Property Manager v3.1.6
2/ Custom Property Propagtor

If these two were merged into one- management of custom properties would be a breeze.

Regards

John Layne

Reply to
John Layne