Pipe clamps

Does anyone have a design library or a design table for U pipe clamps? Typically they are formed out of steel flatbar or plate with bolt flanges and a gap between the two pieces where the bolts go. I'm not sure if I'm using the right terminology but the one I'm trying to make now is for a 14" diameter pipe with 3" flanges and a 1/2" gap between the two pieces (top and bottom).

Thank you

Reply to
Chadli