punch 5 program

Can anybody help me to find a manual or PDF file for the PUNCH5 program for use on a amada punch/nibble press. It would be a great help for use.

Joep

Reply to
joepgroenewegen

Diego

Thanks anyway Diego, Unfortunally I can't read Italien.

Joep

Reply to
joepgroenewegen

I used to program Amada's manually and may have a cheat sheet some where at home (probably 20 years old). Are you just looking for information on g-codes? Your best bet might be to contact Amada for the reference file.

If you think a cheat sheet would help I'll look for what I may have, scan it in and email it to you.

Diego

Reply to
Diego