Question about prints and design table.

I am using design table to create different widths of the same part for different size inclosures. The only thing that changes is 2 dimensions. What is the quickest way to create a print after I make a new part using the design table. In other words, I have part #1 done and a print all detailed up. So I go to my next project and I need a panel 2" wider. SO I go into the design table and pop the dimensions in. I want a new print generated for this, but I do not want to disturb the old print since I need that for record keeping of the last unit I built. I really dont normally put alot of dimensions in my model to be used later on with automatic dimensioning. So as long as I have a complete print all detailed out from the first configuration of the design table, and I want to creat this second print without all the work...what is the quickest way to fly thru this process. Thanks....Jake Barron P.S. Thanks again Corey on my last question. You were of great help :)

Reply to
JAKE

Hello Jake- In your existing drawing, right click on a view. You should be able to "select" the "configuration" of the model you want used in the drawing. You may have to make this selection for each view. Select the configuration you want to use. Then "file" "save as" and give the drawing a different name. Now, you should have 2 different drawings, referencing different configurations. Don't be surprised if you have to "edit" some of the dimensions on the newly created drawing. That's one possible method, I'm sure there are others. Best Regards, Devon T. Sowell

Devon T. Sowell