Re: A Good Idea. Why Has It Taken So Long ?

I don't have SE but believe it's functionally equivalent to a commercial version, plots a watermark, files are not compatible with commercial version, can do at least some neutral file translations, ....

will get you a typical confusing forum discussion. I'd just contact them if interested. Maybe they've got a FAQ.

You might also want to keep track of

it gets off the ground it'll be a good resource for SE users.

Reply to
Jeff Howard

SE; Student (or Special?) Edition, same same Personal Edition except for licensing and price.

Reply to
Jeff Howard

I should have made that connection and been more articulate. I think developers want to keep us all confused. That's why Adesk put out inventor PRO/Fessional. 8~)

Reply to
Jeff Howard