Re: Centermark pattern line font

I'm running SWX 2003 SP4 and have a question about the automatic line font

> that SWX uses in drawings to put in a centermark pattern on a hole series. > For example, if I model a hole and then pattern as a 2"x2" square pattern, > when I create a drawing SWX automatically adds centermarks and lines joining > those centermarks, effectively drawing a square. The line font it uses > always stays the same pitch on screen. That is, if I zoom way out it is > very coarse. If I zoom way in it is very fine. Other line fonts keep a > constant pitch regardless of zoom. > > The problem comes when printing. It prints out very fine and does not match > any other line fonts. How do I change this line font? Up until now I've > been deleting the automatically generate lines and replacing them with > construction lines. There's got to be a better way.

Hi,

I had the same problem - when printing the centerline font was not scaling itself; it can't be changed in 2003; SWX 2004 fixed the problem.

Rollie

Reply to
Rollie

Thanks for the reply. I have 2004, but it had other problems that made it unusable for me, so we're sticking with 2003.

Reply to
Mickey Reilley