RE: Coordinate system

Somehow the model became disorientated to the coordinate system. Is there a command or method to realign the model or the system to the model? I'm playing with SWX 2002 R. Wink

Reply to
R. Wink

SW 2002 I don't remember that release?? Could you mean 2001+? Could you explain why you want to reorient it. Depending on your purpose there are different things to think of. Are there already drawings of this part? Is it sheetmetal? Does it have incontext relations to an assembly? Do you just want it so your views feel right?

Corey

a command or method to realign the model or the

Reply to
Corey Scheich

Reply to
R. Wink

R. Wink wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Hit the spacebar to bring up the View Orientation box, and hit the button on the right, which should be "Reset Standard Views". Probably what happened is that the model was rotated and someone hit the "update standard views" to make them all relative to the rotated view.

matt

Reply to
matt

It is also possible to reorient the model by rotating the body(s) using "Body Move/Copy" In any case you should check any drawing that was created using the model because if you rotate the standard views or the body it will affect any drawing views related to that model.

Corey Scheich

Reply to
Corey Scheich